Main Areas of Responsibility:
Valley Hope is seeking a seasoned healthcare professional to fill the position of Senior VP, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development overseeing strategic and organizational initiatives to provide better access and availability of addiction treatment services at our 16 sites of care located in 7 States. The Sr. VP of Sales, Marketing, and Business Development is expected to develop and expand business relationships to grow revenue and volume. Responsible for leading and managing key relationships accounts to achieve revenue goals by driving both, new, and organic business. Responsible for building out the strategies/tactics for the sales and marketing team. Also, accountable for developing and managing strategic sales plan, account analysis and evaluation, key partnerships and best practices for account and client support.
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience.
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
2. At least eight (8) years of relevant experience preferably in addiction treatment or behavioral health.
3. Experience in developing B/B and B/C plans and strategies to create growth.
4. Ability to travel 50% of the time.
1. Master’s degree in a marketing, communications, business-related field, or behavioral sciences or equivalent work experience.
2. Prior work experience in non-profit and/or healthcare industries.
3. Extensive knowledge of and experience with addiction treatment and recovery and behavioral health.
**Relocation requirements for this position: Norton, KS or Kansas City, KS