NAATP is dedicated to recognizing the outstanding work and achievements of addiction treatment providers and industry professionals. We celebrate the way these individuals have advanced the ethics, policy, and practice of addiction treatment. The Annual National Addiction Treatment Awards are presented each year at the Opening Night Banquet at NAATP National.** We are always accepting nominations for the following year through the link at the bottom of the page.
If you submitted an award nomination for the canceled 2020 conference, your nomination will be considered for 2021. We are now accepting nominations for the 2021 Conference.
Awards & Past Recipients
- Jasper G. Chen See, M.D. Volunteer Leadership Award: Recognizes individuals who have provided exceptional volunteer leadership in the area of addiction treatment through board membership and philanthropy.
- James W. West, M.D. Quality Improvement Award: Recognizes new, innovative, and successful addiction treatment advancements, both clinical and operational, that improve the quality and reach of addiction treatment.
- Michael Q. Ford Journalism Award: Recognizes the journalistic efforts, both electronic and print, that promote the value of and need for addiction treatment.
- Nelson J. Bradley Career Achievement Award: Recognizes the life-long achievements of individuals who have made significant contributions to modern addiction treatment.
- *NEW* The NAATP Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Award: Recognizes champions of diversity, equity, and inclusivity in the addiction treatment and recovery field.