NAATP is dedicated to recognizing the outstanding work and achievements of addiction treatment providers and industry professionals. We celebrate the way these individuals have advanced the ethics, policy, and practice of addiction treatment. The Annual National Addiction Treatment Awards are presented each year at the Opening Night Banquet at NAATP National. We are always accepting nominations for the following year through the link at the top of the page. The nominations submissions for NAATP National 2024 are now open and the deadline is March 15th.
Awards & Past Recipients
- Dr. Jasper Chen See Volunteer Leadership Award: Recognizes individuals who have provided exceptional volunteer leadership in the area of addiction treatment through board membership and philanthropy.
- Dr. James West Quality Improvement Award: Recognizes new, innovative, and successful addiction treatment advancements, both clinical and operational, that improve the quality and reach of addiction treatment.
- Michael Ford Journalism Award: Recognizes the journalistic efforts, both electronic and print, that promote the value of and need for addiction treatment.
- Nelson Bradley Career Achievement Award: Recognizes the life-long achievements of individuals who have made significant contributions to modern addiction treatment.
- Dr. Peter Hayden Diversity, Inclusivity, and Racial Equity Award: Recognizes champions of diversity, equity, and inclusivity in the addiction treatment and recovery field.