NAATP is pleased to provide a variety of resources for our members, the broader addiction treatment community, the public, policy-makers, and the press
NAATP Resource Center
- NAATP Addiction Industry Directory (AID): Comprehensive source of addiction service providers and supporters.
- News Center: NAATP IS a news center. Through our periodical, Addiction Leader, our weekly Member E-Updates, Public Policy Updates and other communications, NAATP is in the news ands keeps you in the know.
- Addiction Treatment Provider Ethics: For addiction service to effectively serve the addicted population and thrive, it must operate in a values-based system that adheres to a professional code of ethics. The NAATP Code of Ethics provides a platform of ethics and professionalism for our industry. The NAATP Ethics Complaint Policy and Procedure helps assure that NAATP members operate by honorable standards of practice.
- NAATP Treatment Outcomes & Surveys: Legitimate scholarly research and publishing is at the core of any scientific professional field. The NAATP Treatment Research Center is a repository of key information.
- Regional Resources: Get involved with NAATP to help influence your region.
- Jobs: View and post current industry job opportunities.