Join NAATP and strengthen your service and position in the addiction treatment provider industry. We offer unique and valuable benefits to our members.
A reputable and comprehensive source of addiction service providers and supporters. All NAATP members in good standing appear in this directory. Search criteria are based on facility demographics so having a complete listing will help direct more viewers to your directory listing.
Become An NAATP Member
The addiction treatment field is expanding from intervention to detox, primary care, extended care, and sober living.
Our longtime members, who are values-based in their treatment philosophies and priorities, know that the benefits of collegiality and collaboration are the hallmarks of NAATP.
We remain committed to our founding purposes:
- To support the addiction treatment provider
- To provide industry leadership
- To provide the leadership community with a forum in which to share information
- To promote addiction treatment through public visibility and law and policy advocacy.
Our work is as important now as ever. Join us in impacting addiction services in the areas of insurance, parity, treatment mechanisms, outcomes, and ethics.
- Education and training opportunities: We host the premier national annual conference for addiction treatment providers
- Networking and dialoguing: Meet other leaders in the industry to share resources and solve problems together
- Capacity building resources: Connect with insurance, billing, staffing, and human resource experts to keep your center effective and profitable
- Awards & Recognition: Nominate and honor the industry leaders you most admire and participate in an activity that features your center
- Careers: Find and post job opportunities
- Salary Survey: Get salary and data to manage your budget
- Outcomes Data: See how our industry is showing results and learn to measure your own outcomes
- Policy Advocacy: NAATP is your voice in Congress and at the policy-making level. Learn about our advocacy priorities
Members Making News
We are dedicated to showcasing our members that achieve both life-long achievements and accomplish small milestones.
Renew Your Membership
For all current NAATP members, membership renewal is an annual process. The membership admin at your organization will need to log through the My Account button and then will click on the Renew Membership Button. You will be promoted to update all organization and facility information, select current revenue level, and then will have the option for payment. Membership renewal emails and letters are sent 3 months before your expiration date. Quesitons about membership renewals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.