Join NAATP and strengthen your service and position in the addiction treatment provider industry.
We offer unique and valuable benefits to our members.
- Education and training opportunities: We host the premier national annual conference for addiction treatment providers
- Networking and dialoguing: Meet other leaders in the industry to share resources and solve problems together
- Capacity building resources: Connect with insurance, billing, staffing, and human resource experts to keep your center effective and profitable
- Awards & Recognition: Nominate and honor the industry leaders you most admire and participate in an activity that features your center
- Careers: Find and post job opportunities
- Salary Survey: Get salary and benchmark data
- Outcomes Data: See how our industry is showing results and learn to measure your own outcomes
- Policy Advocacy: NAATP is your voice in Congress and at the policy-making level. Learn about our advocacy priorities
Take Your Seat at the Table
The addiction treatment field is expanding from intervention to detox, primary care, extended care, and sober living.
Our longtime members, who are values-based in their treatment philosophies and priorities, know that the benefits of collegiality and collaboration are the hallmarks of NAATP.
We remain committed to our founding purposes:
- To support the addiction treatment provider
- To provide industry leadership
- To provide the leadership community with a forum in which to share information
- To promote addiction treatment through public visibility and law and policy advocacy.
Our work is as important now as ever. Join us in impacting addiction services in the areas of insurance, parity, treatment mechanisms, outcomes, and ethics.