Ashley Addiction Treatment
C4 Recovery Foundation
Caron Treatment Centers
Futures Recovery Healthcare
Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Pandemic Planning for Strategic Business Units
- Management of Patient Presumed to be COVID-19 Positive
High Watch Recovery Center
Jaywalker Lodge/Alpha 180
- Letter to Families
- Policies, Procedures, & Resources
- Shelter In Place Update for Staff, Colleagues, and Families
Mountainside Treatment Center
Northbound Treatment Service
Peak View Behavioral Health
- Peak View Behavioral Health Opens a Specialized Unit Dedicated to Presumptive Positive COVID-19 Patients
Pinnacle Treatment Centers
Join the Conversation!
As a professional membership community, NAATP’s greatest resource is its members themselves. We encourage you to support one another and exchange strategies and messages through the NAATP Member to Member communication portal. You will need to be signed in to your provider member account to access the Forum. We encourage members to connect, collaborate, and ask each other questions about how their treatment centers are handling specific situations. Remember to reference the Addiction Industry Directory (AID) for CEO, Marketing, and Admissions direct contact information.
Call to Action
We are collecting and re-posting messaging, policy, and protocol information as a guide for the treatment community at large. If your organization has a set of policies in place that you are willing to share the membership please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be updating these resource links as we collect more information.