COVID-19 Key Resources
- Get the latest COVID-19 safety and public health information at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Follow the U.S. Government's response to COVID-19.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest COVID-19 global developments with the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Visit your State Health Department's Website for local information regarding COVID-19.
- Find COVID-19 guidance for your community.
American Psychological Association (APA)
American Psychiatric Association (APA)
American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
- COVID-19 - Resources
- Infection Control and Mitigation Strategies in Residential Treatment Facilities
- Infection Mitigation in Outpatient Settings
- National Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder - 2020 Focused Update
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Interim U.S. Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure in a Healthcare Setting to Patients with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- Summary Strategies to Optimize the Supply of PPE during Shortages
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
National Council for Behavioral Health
National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
Quinnipiac University, School of Medicine
- A Case Series: Successfully Preventing COVID-19 Outbreak in a Residential Community Setting at a Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Center, Frank H. Netter MD
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSHA)
- COVID-19 Resource Page
- Considerations for Outpatient Mental and Substance Use Disorder Treatment Settings
- Considerations for the Care and Treatment of Mental and Substance Use Disorders
- Guidance for Opioid Treatment Programs
- Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak
- Training and Technical Assistance Related to COVID-19
The Joint Commission
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Notification of Enforcement Discretion on Telehealth Remote Communications
- Waiver or Modification of Requirements Under Section 1135 of the Social Security Act
Call to Action
We are collecting and re-posting messaging, policy, and protocol information as a guide for the treatment community at large. If your organization has a set of policies in place that you are willing to share the membership please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be updating these resource links as we collect more information.