NAATP Supporter Members do NOT have voting privileges within the association, but otherwise have access to the same benefits as Provider Members.
To become a member of NAATP at the Supporter Membership Level, you or your organization must meet the criteria below.
Supporter Member Criteria
- Supporter Members are entities or individuals that provide a service that supports or contributes to the goals of addiction service provision or the promotion of law and policy that benefit the treatment service industry
- Supporter Members do not meet the criteria for Provider Membership
- Supporter Members agree not to engage in any practices that are inconsistent with the NAATP Code of Ethics
- Pay and remain current in your NAATP dues in the appropriate amount
Supporter Member Dues
Supporter Member dues are fixed at two levels, depending on your gross annual revenue. Please note that if your gross annual revenue changes, your dues will be adjusted accordingly.
- Less than 1.5M – $1,000
- Greater than 1.5M – $2,500