NAATP Supporter Members do NOT have voting privileges within the association, but otherwise, have access to the same benefits as Provider Members.
To become a member of NAATP at the Supporter Membership Level, you or your organization must meet the criteria below.
Supporter Member Criteria
- Supporter Members are entities or individuals that/who provide a non-clinical service to individuals who are in or are seeking recovery. Services provided support or contribute to recovery from substance use disorders. Recovery Support services may include, but are not necessarily limited to recovery coaching, peer support, recovery residences or sober living. Supporter members offer services not currently licensable, but they should seek certification where available.
- Supporter Members agree not to engage in any practices that are inconsistent with the NAATP Code of Ethics
- Pay and remain current in your NAATP dues in the appropriate amount
Supporter Member Dues
Supporter Member dues are fixed at three levels, depending on your gross annual revenue. Please note that if your gross annual revenue changes, your dues will be adjusted accordingly.
- Less than 3M – $1,500
- 3M but less than 10M – $3,000
- Greater than 10M – $5,000
Member Application and Review
Membership application review is generally completed within 1-14 days of submission. However, if we need additional information, timing will be dependent on your responsiveness in providing this information. Once the membership is approved and dues have been received, you will receive a NAATP membership packet via mail. We will also email you the NAATP logo so you can proudly display it on your website and other visibility and marketing materials. You will also be able to log into our website to access a wide variety of additional resources.
Membership Terms and Conditions
NAATP membership is a privilege. NAATP requires that all members adhere to NAATP Membership Terms & Conditions, which include the NAATP Values and the NAATP Code of Ethics. During the application and renewal process, members are required to attest that they have read, understand, and agree to adhere to each of these. Members must further agree that a failure to adhere, as determined in the sole discretion of NAATP, will result in disciplinary action by NAATP that may include: denial of the membership application, corrective action by the member, or revocation of membership.