NAATP Provider Members have voting privileges within the association. To become a member of NAATP at the provider membership level, you must meet the criteria outlined below.
Provider Member Criteria
- Must provide direct professional addiction recovery services
- Must be licensed or certified by the state in which you provide services
- Must adopt and adhere to the NAATP Code of Ethics
- Must be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) or the Joint Commission (JCAHO) or other recognized accrediting bodies.
- New and continuing members not already accredited will be allowed 24-month to attain accreditation during which time they will be designated as Provisional Members.
- Pay and remain current in your NAATP dues in such amounts listed below
Provider Member Dues
Provider Member dues are on a sliding scale based on your organization's gross annual revenue. Please see the list below to find your dues level. If your revenue increases over time, your dues will increase accordingly.
Gross Annual Revenue - Membership Dues
- Less than 1.5M – $1,000
- 1.5M but less than 3M – $1,250
- 3M but less than 5M – $1,750
- 5M but less than 8M – $2,750
- 8M but less than 12M – $4,250
- 12M but less than 18M – $5,750
- 18M but less than 25M – $7,750
- 25M but less than 35M – $10,500
- 35M but less than 50M – $14,500
- Greater than 50M – $20,500
Member Application and Review
Membership application review is generally completed within 1-14 days of submission. However, if we need additional information, timing will be dependent on your responsiveness providing this information. Once the membership is approved and dues have been received, you will receive a NAATP membership packet via mail. We will also email you the NAATP logo so you can proudly display it on your website and other visibility and marketing materials. You will also be able to log into our website to access a wide variety of additional resources.
Membership Terms and Conditions
NAATP membership is a privilege. NAATP requires that all members adhere to NAATP Membership Terms & Conditions, which include the NAATP Values and the NAATP Code of Ethics. During the application and renewal process, members are required to attest that they have read, understand, and agree to adhere to each of these. Members must further agree that a failure to adhere, as determined in the sole discretion of NAATP, will result in disciplinary action by NAATP that may include: denial of the membership application, corrective action by the member, or revocation of membership.