Origins Counseling Dallas Accredited
Origins Counseling provides lifesaving outpatient care and specialized therapies to help people from all walks of life find freedom from alcohol and other drug use. Our evidence-based treatment plans target related co-occurring and mental health disorders, including trauma. Whether you need in-person support or virtual outpatient or counseling options, we can help.
Our licensed team offers several treatment options for men and women seeking recovery. Our therapists provide in-person intensive outpatient programming (IOP) and outpatient services (OP), as well as virtual outpatient services (VOP) that allow us to deliver sophisticated care in the comfort of your own home. We also offer a gender-specific IOP for women, as well as individual therapy, family case management, and couples counseling.
Services and modalities through Origins Counseling include:
- Counseling for co-occurring mental health conditions
- Individual and group therapies
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Psychiatric care through our preferred provider
- Continuing care and discharge planning
We exist to provide a clear path to a life of healing and restoration.
Texas Department of State Health Services