Become a Sponsor of a NAATP Webinar!
NAATP will shift much of its educational programming from our canceled annual conference into a Webinar Series, via live webinars, videos, and on-demand sessions. This creates an opportunity for continued support and exposure for our members and stakeholders. NAATP is thankful for and dependent on our generous sponsors who support NAATP National year after year. Because NAATP relies on sponsorship funds for day to day operations, we encourage our annual sponsors to consider transferring their support to a webinar sponsorship.
Webinar Sponsorship Benefit
- Support NAATP’s Work
- Raise Brand Awareness
- Recognition in the Marketplace
Webinar Sponsorship Recognition
- Logo on NAATP’s Webinar Page
- Logo included in Marketing Email
- Static Logo showcased before Webinar starts
- 1-2 Minute Webinar Introduction about your Organization
Presenting is Separate From Sponsoring
Webinar sponsorships are separate from content and abstract selection, and applying for a sponsorship will not influence the selection of abstracts. NAATP has never supported “pay to play” models, and in support of this, has elected not to allow presenters to sponsor their own webinar presentations.
Webinar Sponsorship Pricing
NAATP Members receive a $750 discount off webinar sponsorships.
- Member Pricing - $2,500
- Non-Member Pricing - $3,250
- 1-2 Sponsors per Webinar
Webinar Sponsorship Schedule
- Convening the Voices of the Addiction Treatment Field
Status: FULFILLED – Sponsored by Sierra Tucson
When: Thursday, June 11 | 12:00 pm MDT
Presenters: Leaders from NAATP, ASAM, NCBH, Shatterproof, and Faces & Voices of Recovery
- Policy, Power, and Politics: Advancing Your Agenda with Legislators and Regulators
Status: FULFILLED – Sponsored by Westox Labs
When: Thursday, June 25 | 11:00 am MDT
Presenter: Jason Perillo of Highwatch Recovery
- Advancing National Initiatives Through Local Advocacy Efforts
Status: FULFILLED – Sponsored by NSM Insurance Group
When: Thursday, July 9 | 11:00 am MDT
Presenters: Mark Dunn of NAATP, Scott Munson of Sundown M Ranch, and Gary Tennis of NAMSDL
- The NAATP State Advocacy Initiative and Toolkit
Status: FULFILLED – Sponsored by Sundown M Ranch
When: Thursday, July 16 | 11:00 am MDT
Presenters: Mark Dunn and Peter Thomas of NAATP, Pamela Rodriguez of TASC
Sponsorship Eligibility Agreement
Compatibility with the mission and values of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (“NAATP”) is important. NAATP reserves the right to determine eligibility and to accept or reject any exhibitor, sponsor, product, or promotion, at any time, that is not consistent with NAATP’s mission, values, ethics, character, or the purpose of the webinar. NAATP has the right to refuse, at any time, any organization or material that does not fit with NAATP’s mission or values. This determination is made at the sole discretion of NAATP.
- The registration process requires your acknowledgment and acceptance of this Agreement.
- Registration and payment do not constitute acceptance. If rejected, a full refund will be considered and may be provided.
- Sponsorship applications are reviewed by staff for approval or denial.
The submission of our sponsorship application is required for staff review. Once interest is submitted and reviewed, the NAATP staff will reach out to you within 14-21 business days to inform you of the sponsorship status.
Contact us at 888.574.1008 or email firstname.lastname@example.org