NAATP is dedicated to recognizing the outstanding work and achievements of addiction treatment providers. We celebrate the way these individuals have advanced the ethics, policy, and practice of addiction treatment.
Awards & Past Recipients
- Jasper G. Chen See, M.D. Volunteer Leadership Award: Recognizes individuals who have provided exceptional volunteer leadership in the area of addiction treatment through board membership and philanthropy.
- James W. West, M.D. Quality Improvement Award: The recipient will have an opportunity to present their submission to the annual leadership conference and will also be featured in an issue of Behavioral Healthcare.
- Michael Q. Ford Journalism Award: Recognizes the journalistic efforts, both electronic and print, that promote the value of and need for addiction treatment.
- Nelson J. Bradley Career Achievement Award: Recognizes the life long achievements of individuals who have made significant contributions to modern addiction treatment.
- Administrator of the Year Award: Recognizes significant achievements in the field of addiction treatment administration.