We invite you to submit nominations for the 2017 NAATP National Addiction Leadership Awards. Submit online at: online submission application
The awards will be presented during the 2017 NAATP National Addiction Leadership Conference at the Annual Awards Banquet on Monday evening, May 22, 2017 at the Omni Barton Creek Resort in Austin, TX. The banquet is sponsored by Caron Treatment Centers, Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, and NSM Insurance.
- Jasper G. Chen See, M.D. Volunteer Leadership Award: Recognizes individuals who have provided exceptional volunteer leadership in the area of addiction treatment through board membership and philanthropy.
- James W. West, M.D. Quality Improvement Award: Recognizes new, innovative, and successful addiction treatment advancements, both clinical and operational, that improve the quality and quantity of addiction treatment.
- Michael Q. Ford Journalism Award: Recognizes the journalistic efforts, both electronic and print, that promote the value of and need for addiction treatment.
- Nelson J. Bradley Career Achievement Award: Recognizes the lifelong achievements of individuals who have made significant contributions to modern addiction treatment.
Award Submission Deadline: March 1, 2017
Award Submission Process:
When you are submitting an award nominee online we ask that you have the following information:
- Nominee name and contact information.
- Explanation of why you are nominating this person for the award.
- Letter of Recommendation to be uploaded.
We thank you for your nominations and hope to see you in May. To register for the conference please visit the conference page.