Bridges to Recovery - Holmby Hills Accredited
Bridges to Recovery is a premiere residential treatment program designed for people suffering from psychiatric disorders who are seeking in depth psychotherapy and an alternative to a hospital environment for their primary and extended care.
We treat men and women suffering from a wide variety of mental health and co-occurring disorders including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, personality disorders, trauma disorders, and psychotic disorders.
• Our doctoral and masters level specialists are experts in the treatment of even the most complex psychiatric disorders, employing a unique and effective combination of psychiatry,
psychotherapy, and integrative therapies.
• We use evidence-based treatment modalities including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Somatic Experiencing (SE), Relational Therapy, and Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR), based on client needs.
• Bridges to Recovery is committed to a collaborative care approach. We recognize the role of the referent is vital not only to the client but also to all providers treating the client.
• Our facilities are licensed by the California Department of Social Services (#197608836 and #197608837) and certified by the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).
• Bridges to Recovery is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our premier licensed residential facilities in Beverly Hills are designed for men and women struggling with complex psychiatric and psychological issues seeking a safe alternative to hospitalization for their care. Our clinical expertise and nurturing home-like residences provide a comfortable and supportive environment for clients to truly get to the root of their problems and gain the skills needed for continued growth.
California Department of Social Services