May is Membership Month at NAATP! Appreciation for and connection to our members is the primary focus and purpose throughout the month. Weekly emails were sent out highlighting member achievements and promoting the many services and benefits the Association provides to our valued members.
New Directions for Women
Sue Bright, NDFW Executive Director, talks about the extraordinary history of New Directions For Women (NDFW), the challenges they faced during the start of the COVID pandemic, and the benefits of modifying their annual fundraiser to a virtual event. Watch Now >
Maryland Addiction Recovery Center
Zach Snitzer, Corporate Director of Marketing and Co-Founder of Maryland Addiction Recovery Center (MARC) discusses their in-depth community involvement, particularly during COVID-19. Watch Now >
Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services
Colleen Munkel, Director of Business Development at Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services gives an overview of their specialty programs, the launch of their statewide mental health support line, and their actions to destigmatize addiction. Watch Now >
Member Making News
- Cumberland Heights: Support Following an Overdose
- Pinnacle Treatment Centers Breaks Ground On Campus in Southcentral Indiana
- Orenda at Futures Recovery Healthcare Celebrates 2 year Anniversary
- Betty Ford Center to break ground on $30 million expansion, renovation
- Harmony Foundation Wildfire: “It Felt Like the Apocalypse”
- Dreamscape Marketing and Unidine Launch the UniDream Digital Dining Marketing Partnership
- Rosecrance staff earns recognition from National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- TPAS celebrates 10 years!
- Ashley Addiction Treatment & New Method Wellness Partners with Hall of Fame Behavioral Health
- Hazelden Betty Ford Names Andrew Williams Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- High Watch Recovery to open Wilson's Cafe
The NAATP Job Center provides an opportunity for NAATP Members to post job listings at no charge. This is your hub for current addiction treatment job openings throughout the United States.
Member to Member Forum (M2M)
Support other NAATP Members and exchange strategies and messages through the NAATP Member to Member (M2M) Forum. M2M is your information community! Engage, ask questions, share ideas, and connect with your professional peers.
NAATP Member Seal
Members are encouraged to display the NAATP Member Seal on their website to promote consumer confidence. Our mark on your website helps consumers know you support quality practice and are committed to adhering to our Code of Ethics and heightened standards of business operations.
Upcoming Community Events
Our Upcoming Community Events Webpage is an excellent and free way for our members to gain additional exposure for their virtual and in-person events and educational offerings. Log in to your account to submit a training or event and browse upcoming industry training.
NAATP National 2021 is right around the corner on December 7-9 in Denver, CO! Members receive $150 off registrations and $750 off exhibits. It’s a great way to increase your name recognition while continuing your staff’s education.