NAATP National is one of the most relevant, engaging, and influential conferences in our industry. This leadership conference remains unique and critically important as the leading educational and networking event within the addiction treatment field. Our conference is held annually in mid-May and rotates locations around the nation.
Sign up here to receive our email updates to be notified of the latest conference news.
In preparation for NAATP National 2021, scheduled for May 16-18, 2021 in Denver, Colorado, we ask you to complete a 4 question survey regarding in-person attendance, travel confidence, & budgets.
Participants that complete the survey, will be entered into a raffle to win one 2021 conference registration and a two-night stay at the Sheraton Downtown Denver.
Safety Measure Standards
NAATP is continuously monitoring the developments surrounding COVID-19 and working with our hotel and golf tournament sites to coordinate a safe environment for our conference events and meetings. The safety and well-being of our community and conference attendees is our top priority. We are working to implement enhanced procedures to safely welcome you to the NAATP National Conference.
- Sessions focus on Program Integration & Ethics
- Registration includes sessions, materials, breaks, breakfast, and a luncheon
- Presentation of the Addiction Leadership Awards at the Opening Night Banquet
- 100+ Addiction Provider & Vendor Exhibit Booths
- 700+ Attendees
- Earn up to 10 CEU credits
- A highly anticipated CEO Leadership Luncheon
- An Annual Golf Tournament to raise funds for the NAATP Political Action Committee (PAC)
Future Conference Information
Mark your calendars for NAATP National 2022 which will be held in San Diego, CA on May 7-9, 2022 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego.