NAATP National is a relevant, engaging, and influential conference in the substance use disorder (SUD) industry. This leadership conference is distinctive and critically important as a leading educational and networking event within our field as we focus on connection, community, and engagement. Our conference is held annually and rotates locations around the nation.
- 100+ Addiction Provider & Vendor Exhibit Booths
- 700+ Executive, Marketing, and Clinical Attendees
- Relevant Educational Sessions | Earn CEU credits
- Leadership Luncheon
- Opening Night Banquet | Presentation of the Addiction Leadership Awards
- Registration includes sessions, materials, breaks, and breakfast
NAATP National 2023
May 21 - 23, 2023 - Crystal Gateway Marriott, Crystal City, VA
May 24, 2023 - NAATP National Hill Day, Washington D.C.
SAVE THE DATES
NAATP National 2024 - May 19 - 21, 2024 - Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, Denver, CO
NAATP National 2025 - May TBD, West Coast
NAATP National 2026 - May 4 - 6, 2026 - Amelia Island Omni Hotel & Resort, Amelia Island, FL
Sign up here to receive our email updates to be notified of the latest conference news.