NAATP's Executive Director, Marvin Ventrell, will testify in front of the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations during a hearing on Tuesday, July 24, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. in Washington D.C. The hearing is entitled “Examining Advertising and Marketing Practices within the Substance Use Treatment Industry.” The hearing webcast will be available at: http://energycommerce.house.gov/.
Advertising/Marketing in Substance Use Treatment
House Energy and Commerce: Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee Hearing
Oversight and Investigations Subcommittee (Chairman Gregg Harper, R-Miss.) of House Energy and Commerce Committee hearing on "Examining Advertising and Marketing Practices within the Substance Use Treatment Industry."
Date: Tuesday, July 24, 10 a.m.
Place: 2123 Rayburn Bldg.
- Jason Brian, Founder of Redwood Recovery Solutions and TreatmentCalls.com
- Michael Cartwright, Chairman and CEO of American Addiction Centers
- Mark Mishek, President and CEO of the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Robert Niznik, CEO of Addiction Recovery Now and Niznik Behavioral Health
- Kenneth Stoller, Director of the Johns Hopkins Hospital Broadway Center for Addiction
- Marvin Ventrell, Executive Director of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers