We invite you to submit nominations for the 2018 NAATP National Addiction Leadership Awards. Submit nominations through the online submission application. The awards will be presented at the 2018 NAATP National Addiction Leadership Conference in Denver, CO, May 20-22, 2018.
- Jasper G. Chen See, M.D. Volunteer Leadership Award: Recognizes individuals who have provided exceptional volunteer leadership in the area of addiction treatment through board membership and philanthropy.
- James W. West, M.D. Quality Improvement Award: Recognizes new, innovative, and successful addiction treatment advancements, both clinical and operational, that improve the quality and quantity of addiction treatment.
- Michael Q. Ford Journalism Award: Recognizes the journalistic efforts, both electronic and print, that promote the value of and need for addiction treatment.
- Nelson J. Bradley Career Achievement Award: Recognizes the lifelong achievements of individuals who have made significant contributions to modern addiction treatment.
Award Submission Deadline: March 1, 2018
Award Submission Process:
When you are submitting an award nominee online we ask that you provide the following information:
- Nominee name and contact information.
- Explanation of why you are nominating this person for the award.
- Letter of Recommendation to be uploaded.
We thank you for your nominations and we hope to see you in May at the 40th Annual NAATP National!