Hanley Foundation envisions a world free of addiction, leading the way as the largest provider of educational programs that prevent underage drinking in the State of Florida. In addition to offering treatment scholarships to those in need and facilitating trainings to identify the signs of substance misuse, the Foundation works to reduce stigma and change policy through its advocacy efforts.
Eliminate Addiction through Prevention, Advocacy, and Recovery Support.
1) Prevent substance abuse & substance use disorder
2) Educate school aged children in 25 FL counties on the dangers of substance use
3) Secure quality substance use disorder treatment for individuals who are otherwise unable to afford it
4) Train community professionals and para-professional to properly identify the signs of substance use disorders and obtain meaningful help for those affected by the disease
5) Provide support to parents and families affected by substance use disorder
6) Contribute to and support research and scientific advancement in the prevention of substance use disorders