Our Member Making News section is a way for NAATP members to contribute content to NAATP’s website and also provides an avenue for member highlights and exposure. This section promotes and brings awareness to organization achievements and accolades.
Content Eligibility Agreement
Acceptable News Items:
- Official Press Release
- Published Articles that highlight achievements, community engagement
- Announcements of new Executive level hires
- Awards received for achievement (not including internal awards)
- Announcement of new facilities or expansions
- Community Engagement highlights and initiatives
Unacceptable News Items:
- Advertisements for your organization
- Hiring of upper-management staff
- Presence at conferences
NAATP reserves the right to determine if content is appropriate and the number of times that a member is highlighted in the Member Making News section.
How to Submit
We encourage you to submit your organization's news for review and approval. You must be logged into your account to access.
If you have any questions, please contact Nikki Soda at email@example.com.