When you are submitting an award nominee online we ask that you have the following information:
- Nominee name and contact information.
- Explanation of why you are nominating this person for the award.
- Letter of Recommendation to be uploaded.
Complete the form below to nominate an individual or organization for one of the following awards:
- Jasper G. Chen See, M.D. Volunteer Leadership Award: Recognizes individuals who have provided exceptional volunteer leadership in the area of addiction treatment through board membership and philanthropy.
- James W. West, M.D. Quality Improvement Award: The recipient will have an opportunity to present their submission to the annual leadership conference and will also be featured in an issue of Behavioral Healthcare.
- Michael Q. Ford Journalism Award: Recognizes the journalistic efforts, both electronic and print, that promote the value of and need for addiction treatment.
- Nelson J. Bradley Career Achievement Award: Recognizes the life long achievements of individuals who have made significant contributions to modern addiction treatment.