TPAS Collaboratives are unlike any other you’ve experienced! Instead of the usual conference agenda, the Collaborative will engage in the Open Space Technology process to activate your creativity and motivate you when you’re back on the job.
Open Space is a workshop design tool that engages people who deal with complex issues in innovative and productive ways. Attendees will identify their issues, questions, and successful practices about Alumni and Recovery Support Services, self-select into discussion groups, and work with others who are also interested with that topic.
You will have an opportunity to ask questions and hear from your colleagues. Instead of passively listening to others talk, you will be a learner and also a teacher yourself.
Participants of the Collaborative will gain:
- Innovative ideas for your programs.
- New contacts you can reach out to all year for creative ideas and support.
- A fresh perspective about Alumni & Recovery Support Services programs.
- Renewed motivation that will ultimately fuel the recovery success of your clients.
- The opportunity to become part of a community that fosters the new recovery movement and all activities for long-term recovery support.
60 Sandy Cove Road North East, MD 21901