Three days of leadership-building, organization-boosting learning from the best minds in health care –that’s what awaits you at NatCon23 from May 1-3 in Los Angeles, California. Join us for the largest conference in mental health and substance use treatment as we celebrate our shared commitment to transform communities and save lives.
- Network with thousands of health care professionals from across the country.
- Hear from hundreds of sought-after speakers in health care and beyond.
- Participate in “deep dive” discussions about the future of our field.
- Explore new technologies and trends with industry-advancing organizations.
- Boost your learning portfolio by earning continuing education credits (CEUs).
NatCon23 is more than just an annual gathering of the most influential voices in our field – it’s an exclusive invitation to invest in yourself, your organization and your community!
About the National Council
Founded in 1969, the National Council for Mental Wellbeing is a membership organization that drives policy and social change on behalf of more than 3,100 mental health and substance use treatment organizations and the more than 10 million children, adults and families they serve. We advocate for policies to ensure equitable access to high-quality services. We build the capacity of mental health and substance use treatment organizations. And we promote greater understanding of mental wellbeing as a core component of comprehensive health and health care. Through our Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) program, we have trained more than 2.6 million people in the U.S. to identify, understand and respond to signs and symptoms of mental health and substance use challenges.