Exhibiting is a great way to market your organization and network with leaders, executives, and stakeholders within the addiction treatment field at the NAATP National 2019. The purpose of the exhibits is to compliment the annual conference sessions by enabling registrants access to supporting organizations in the addiction treatment industry.
2019 Exhibitor Registration
Registration for exhibitor booths for NAATP National 2019 is now open! Click the Exhibitor Registraiton button at the top of the page to apply for a booth.
2019 Exhibitor Pricing
Standard and Premium booth prices are listed below. NAATP Members receive a $750 discount for exhibit booths.
- STANDARD: 117 Standard Booths will be available in the Regency Ballroom. Breakfasts and networking breaks will be held in this ballroom. There are multiple networking areas throughout the ballroom to accommodate meetings and encourage attendee flow. (2) complimentary registrations with the booth purchase.
- PREMIUM: 22 Premium Booths will be in the Ambassador Ballroom. The main attendee entrance will be through this ballroom along with a coffee station, charging station, and natural light. (3) complimentary registrations with the booth purchase.
2019 Exhibitor Floor Plan
There are nearly 140 8 x 8 booths available for NAATP National 2019. Booth locations can be referenced below.
All exhibit booth sizes are 8’ wide by 8’ deep. Each booth includes:
- 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape
- (1) 7” x 44” booth ID sign
- (1) 6‘ x 30" draped table, (2) chairs, and (1) wastebasket
- Recognition in on-site conference program and conference app
- (2) complimentary conference registrations (Premium booths receive three (3) complimentary registrations)
- The staff representing your organization at the exhibit booth must register for the conference separately and in advance using a unique discount code provided upon exhibitor registration.
The booth will not include electricity, AV, wired/wireless Internet, monitors, laptops, extension cords, furniture, and decor rental. These items will be available through Freeman, conference drayage company. Freeman will offer an Exhibitor Kit and Online show landing page, in January 2019, for detailed information on shipping, signage, and rental options for exhibitors.
Exhibitor Eligibility Agreement
Compatibility with the Conference mission and the mission and values of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (“NAATP”) is important. NAATP reserves the right to determine eligibility and to accept or reject any exhibitor, sponsor, product, or promotion, at any time, that is not consistent with NAATP’s mission, values, ethics, character, or the purpose of the Conference. Promotional materials prepared for distribution or presentation at the Conference may be withheld and/or destroyed if deemed inconsistent with NAATP’s mission or values or if they are not in compliance with the submission guidelines. NAATP has the right to refuse, at any time, any organization or material that does not fit with NAATP’s mission or values. This determination is made at the sole discretion of NAATP.
- The registration process requires your acknowledgment and acceptance this Agreement.
- Registration and payment does not constitute acceptance. If rejected, a full refund will be considered and may be provided.
- Cancellations more than 90 days prior to the start of the conference will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations 31 to 90 days prior to the start of the conference will receive a 25% refund
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of the conference, no refunds will be issued
- All cancellations must be received in writing