Policies and Agreements
Compatibility with the Conference mission and the mission and values of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (“NAATP”) is important. NAATP reserves the right to determine eligibility and to accept or reject any exhibitor, sponsor, product, or promotion, at any time, that is not consistent with NAATP’s mission, values, ethics, character, or the purpose of the Conference. Promotional materials prepared for distribution or presentation at the Conference may be withheld and/or destroyed if deemed inconsistent with NAATP’s mission or values or if they are not in compliance with the submission guidelines. NAATP has the right to refuse, at any time, any organization or material that does not fit with NAATP’s mission or values. This determination is made at the sole discretion of NAATP.
- The registration process requires your acknowledgment and acceptance this Agreement.
- Registration and payment does not constitute acceptance. If rejected, a full refund will be considered and may be provided.
- Cancellations more than 90 days prior to the start of the conference will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations 31 to 90 days prior to the start of the conference will receive 25% refund
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the start of the conference will not be refunded
- All cancellations must be received in writing
- All transfers will be charged a $50 transfer fee.
Attendee List Distribution Disclaimer
It is the policy of The National Association to shield its members from unwanted marketing and sales efforts. For this reason, NAATP assures its members and conference attendees that their membership information, Addiction Industry Directory (The AID) listing, and conference attendance information will not be shared in the form of list distribution.
Attendees Information Sharing on App
Each attendee can decide if they want to share their personal information through the conference app. They control how much information they provide. Attendees can share organization details, contact details, and social profiles.
Exhibit Booth Teardown Policy
Early booth breakdown is strictly prohibited. As we monitor, organizations in violation of this policy will jeopardize their approval to exhibit at future conferences. Please refer to your exhibitor kit with approved teardown times and keep in mind travel arrangements and staffing for the final day of the conference. The National Association is committed to stopping this practice to ensure the maximum benefits to all of our attendees.