NAATP National 2021 will be held in Denver, CO, on May 16-18, 2021. More information on available sponsorships will be announced in the upcoming months with the application and registration process opening in the fall.
Sign up to receive our email updates with the latest announcements, industry news, networking invitations, and more.
In the meantime, check out our available Webinar Sponsorships which are designed to promote your organization and support NAATP's mission to provide training to ensure the availability and highest quality of addiction treatment.
Why Sponsor at NAATP National?
Becoming a sponsor at NAATP National demonstrations your organization’s support to the leading addiction treatment association. Our success is largely from the generosity of our valued sponsors. We have customized our sponsorship opportunities to help maximize your sponsorship dollars and exposure.
View our Past Conferences to access conference programs from previous years which includes information about our past sponsors.
Sponsorship Benefits and Recognition
- Most sponsorships are recognized with signage at the event; highlighted in printed onsite program, event mobile app, and event website; and verbal recognition.
- Every $3,000 of sponsorship support, includes one (1) complimentary attendee registration.
- For any larger sponsorship, your organization may seek out a like-minded organization and split the sponsorship costs.
- Sponsorship Tiers are broken down as follows:
- Tier 1: Greater than $11,000
- Tier 2: $3,500 but less than $10,000
- Tier 3: Less than $3,000
Sponsorship Eligibility Agreement
Compatibility with the Conference mission and the mission and values of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (“NAATP”) is important. NAATP reserves the right to determine eligibility and to accept or reject any exhibitor, sponsor, product, or promotion, at any time, that is not consistent with NAATP’s mission, values, ethics, character, or the purpose of the Conference. Promotional materials prepared for distribution or presentation at the Conference may be withheld and/or destroyed if deemed inconsistent with NAATP’s mission or values or if they are not in compliance with the submission guidelines. NAATP has the right to refuse, at any time, any organization or material that does not fit with NAATP’s mission or values. This determination is made at the sole discretion of NAATP.
- The registration process requires your acknowledgment and acceptance of this Agreement.
- Registration and payment do not constitute acceptance. If rejected, a full refund will be considered and may be provided.
- Sponsorship applications are reviewed by the committee for approval or denial.