Become an Exhibitor at NAATP National 2020!
Exhibiting is a great way to market your organization and network with leaders, executives, and stakeholders within the addiction treatment field at the NAATP National 2020. The purpose of the exhibits is to complement the annual conference sessions by enabling registrants to access supporting organizations in the addiction treatment industry.
Exhibit Hall Traffic Boosters
- Proximity to the General Sessions: The exhibit hall is conveniently located around the corner of the general sessions. Reference Exhibit Hall Floor Map.
- Exhibit Hall Layout: The exhibit hall has been redesigned with more corner booths, aisle ways, and gathering places to provide maximum exposure and traffic flow.
- Meals and Beverage Breaks: All breakfasts and refreshments breaks will be served in the exhibit hall.
- Announcements: Important conference announcements will be made in the exhibit hall.
- Special Exhibitor Marketing: Exhibitors will be listed on the interactive conference app.
- Exhibitor Luncheon and PAC Fundraiser: New this year, we will be hosting the PAC Fundraiser lunch on the final day of the conference near the exhibit hall.
- Raffle Drawing: Prize drawing will take place in the exhibit hall.
NAATP Members receive a $750 discount off their booth purchase.
- Member Pricing - $2,500
- Non-Member Pricing - $3,250
- Member Pricing - $2,250
- Non-Member Pricing - $3,000
Reference the Exhibitor Hall Floor Map here. Booths are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis once the application and payment are received and confirmed by the NAATP staff.
Exhibit Booth Amenities
All exhibit booth sizes are 8’ wide by 8’ deep. Each booth includes:
- 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drape
- (1) 7” x 44” booth ID sign
- (1) 6‘ x 30" draped table, (2) chairs, and (1) wastebasket
- Recognition on the conference app
- (2) complimentary conference registrations
- The booth will be carpeted and you will have access to the complimentary conference wireless internet
Your booth does not include electricity, AV, monitors, laptops, extension cords, furniture, and decor rental. These items will be available through Freeman, the conference drayage company. Reference the 2020 Freeman Exhibitor Kit and 2020 FreemanOnline Show Page for detailed information on shipping, signage, and rental options for exhibitors.
Each exhibit booth includes (2) complimentary conference registrations. The staff representing your organization at the exhibit booth must register for the conference separately and in advance using a unique discount code provided upon exhibitor registration.
If additional conference registrations are needed, please submit a separate registration form. Make sure you are signed in to your member account to receive the membership discount of $150 per additional ticket. If you need help signing in to your membership account, please contact us.
Exhibitor Eligibility Agreement
Compatibility with the Conference mission and the mission and values of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (“NAATP”) is important. NAATP reserves the right to determine eligibility and to accept or reject any exhibitor, sponsor, product, or promotion, at any time, that is not consistent with NAATP’s mission, values, ethics, character, or the purpose of the Conference. Promotional materials prepared for distribution or presentation at the Conference may be withheld and/or destroyed if deemed inconsistent with NAATP’s mission or values or if they are not in compliance with the submission guidelines. NAATP has the right to refuse, at any time, any organization or material that does not fit with NAATP’s mission or values. This determination is made at the sole discretion of NAATP.
- The registration process requires your acknowledgment and acceptance of this Agreement.
- Registration and payment do not constitute acceptance. If rejected, a full refund will be considered and may be provided.
- Cancellations more than 90 days prior to the start of the conference will receive a 50% refund
- Cancellations 31 to 90 days prior to the start of the conference will receive a 25% refund
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start of the conference, no refunds will be issued
- All cancellations must be received in writing