Are you an experienced SUD professional with supervisory experience? Do you want to make an impact in your community? Are you a strong counselor and leader? If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you apply for our new SUD Supervisor position! What You'll Do:
• Supervises daily operations of Substance Use Disorders (SUD) at Behavioral Health Services.
• Provides clinical supervision of SUD staff and ensures the program meets state, federal, and grant standards.
• Liaison to YVFWC medical providers and community partners and provides treatment services to patients.
We want to talk to you if you are:
• Experienced with patients with complex or multiple diagnoses.
• Knowledgeable about culturally relevant resources available including services for monolingual, non-English speaking or Native American clients.
• Good verbal and written skills, with experience in making presentations to groups of all sizes.
• Can efficiently coordinate with state social workers, probation officers, school personnel and others to meet the treatment needs of youth in the program.
What we'll offer you:
• On-boarding program
• Relocation Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Excellent Healthcare options
• Additional Compensation for Spanish/English Bilingual Skills (testing required)
What You'll Need:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Addiction Studies, Psychology, Social Work, Criminal Justice, Counseling, Mental Health or related field. Master's degree in Addiction Studies, Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Mental Health or related field preferred.
Experience: A total of four years of experience is required. Three years working in a behavioral health setting providing direct services in substance use disorder treatment, plus one year of supervisory experience. A master's degree in relevant field may substitute for two years of experience.
• Substance Use Professional licensure required. Meet qualifications of a Washington status approved SUDP supervisor: Three thousand hours of experience in a state approved substance use disorder treatment agency; or any combination of hours and substitutions per WAC 246-811-049.
• Current Washington State driver's license (or the ability to get one before start) and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
• Current CPR/First Aid card, or obtained within 45 days of hire. NOTE: FBI fingerprints required if have lived in Washington State less than the last 3 consecutive years.
• Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC),
• Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
• Licensed Advanced Social Worker (LASW)
• Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/k5NzMMC2yMoxCmm7h2jod