Behavioral Health Services, 12th Avenue
Behavioral Health Services, 12th Avenue
Are you an experienced Substance Use Disorder professional with supervisory experience? Do you want to make an impact in your community? Are you a strong counselor and leader? If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you apply for our new SUD Supervisor position!
This position is located in Yakima, Washington. We're interested in all qualified candidates, including those from outside the Yakima area who are open to relocation. Relocation allowance available.
What You'll Do:
• Supervises daily operations of Substance Use Disorders (SUD) at Behavioral Health Services.
• Provides clinical supervision of SUD staff and ensures the program meets state, federal, and grant standards.
• Liaison to YVFWC medical providers and community partners and provides treatment services to patients.
What we'll offer you:
• On-boarding program
• Relocation Assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Excellent Healthcare options
• Bilingual differential with demonstrated ability to communicate in Spanish at level 10 or higher on ALTA language scale (bilingual skills are preferred but not required).
What You'll Need:
• Education: Bachelor's degree or higher in Addiction Studies, Psychology, Social Work, Criminal Justice, Counseling, Mental Health or related field. Master's degree preferred.
• Experience: With Bachelor's degree, 3 years of experience working in a behavioral health setting providing direct services in substance use disorder treatment, plus 1 year of supervisory experience. With a Master's Degree, 1 years of relevant experience plus 1 year of supervisory experience.
• Required Licenses/Certifications:
o Substance Use Professional licensure.
o Meet qualifications of a Washington status approved SUDP supervisor: Three thousand hours of experience in a state approved substance use disorder treatment agency; or any combination of hours and substitutions per WAC 246-811-049.
o Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
o Current CPR/First Aid card, or obtained within 45 days of hire.
• Preferred License:
o Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC),
o Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
o Licensed Advanced Social Worker (LASW)
o Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
• Knowledge of ASAM diagnostic and treatment level criteria.
• Knowledge of the most current DSM and multi-axial evaluation.
• Knowledge of therapeutic approaches to substance use disorders.
• Ability to conduct functional assessments.
• Ability to work with patients with complex or multiple diagnoses.
• Knowledge of RCWs and WACs as related to the provision of services.
• Knowledge of culturally relevant resources available including services for monolingual, non-English speaking consumers and Native American consumers.
• Ability to deliver advanced evaluative techniques of personality, academic, behavioral and cognitive domains to support a comprehensive treatment action plan.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/dajLooT2kyKLiqqJuR68d