Main Areas of Responsibility:
OUR SPRINGFIELD SITE IS EXPANDING!!! JOIN OUR TEAM!!!!!!
At Gateway Foundation, our Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts about a diverse clientele.
We are very excited to officially open our Men's Program at our Springfield, Illinois Facility and is looking for dynamic people to join our team.
Residential (Master’s Level & CADC or LPC/LSW) Substance Abuse Counselors are responsible for:
• Completing comprehensive assessments and treatment plans and providing substance abuse and/or mental health counseling services to clients
• Developing and implementing complex treatment and discharge plans for clients with dual diagnoses, social or mental health issues
• Documenting treatment and discharge plans, clients’ progress and responses to treatment and maintaining related records and charts
• Serving as a professional resource to the treatment staff in resolving complex case problems and may provide clinical supervision as needed
• May develop and facilitate training for treatment staff
• Other duties as assigned
• Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work or a related field required
• Current professional license (LPC, LSW) or certification as a substance abuse counselor (CADC) in state of hire required
• Minimum 4 years of clinical experience in the treatment of substance abuse and dual-diagnoses
• Related work experience with program specific population (adolescent/adult) and residential treatment setting required
• Ability to work needed schedule
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females and individuals with a disability and protected veterans.