Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Completes comprehensive assessments of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements, and develops individualized treatment plan.
• Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
• Documents treatment and discharge plans, and clients’ progress and responses to treatment; and maintains related records and charts.
• Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
• Only candidates with LCDC-I, LCDC, CCJP-A, or CCJP will be considered.
• At least six months previous experience in substance abuse or mental health counseling preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work or a related field preferred.
• Experience in a corrections environment preferred.
• Must be able to obtain Texas Department of Criminal Justice clearance.
~Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, individuals with a disability and protected veterans.~