Main Areas of Responsibility:
As Illinois’ largest provider of substance abuse treatment, joining the team at Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts abouta diverse clientele. Gateway welcomes the challenge of constant improvement and is proud to uphold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement,training and development and on-site clinical supervision to individuals pursuing certifications and licensures.
Residential (LCPC or LCSW) Substance Abuse Clinical Supervisors are responsible for:
• Providing clinical supervision to staff responsible for delivering services to individuals with mental health and/or substance use disorders
• Overseeing client services and ensuring compliance with established program standards and service delivery objectives
• Auditing client records
• Assisting in interviewing, selecting, evaluating, scheduling and disciplining assigned staff
• Orienting and training staff
• Serving as a resource to assigned staff in identifying and resolving complex case problems
• Assuming client caseload in response to work load or staffing shortages
• Other duties as assigned
• Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or a closely related field required
• Current professional clinical license (LCPC or LCSW) in the state of hire required
• 3 -5 years of clinical experience in the treatment of substance abuse with at least 1 year of supervisory experience required
• Related work experience with program specific population (adolescent/adult) and residential treatment setting required
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females and individuals with a disability and protected veterans.