Main Areas of Responsibility:
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Provides coordinated medical and clinical care for assigned patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Provides coordinated medical and clinical nursing care to meet the needs of patients.
• Performs a full range of nursing services including assessing, planning, administering and
evaluating patient care in accordance with team treatment plans.
• Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patient’s medical status upon admission and
throughout the patient’s course of treatment.
• Administers medical treatment as prescribed by the physician.
• Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
• Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for patients.
• Oversees medication reconciliation along with reviewing and sign off on medication incident reports.
• Conducts Utilization Review as needed.
• Documents and reports patient progress to treatment team.
• Act in compliance with Red Rock Recovery Center’s regulatory and professional standards and
• Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
• Ability to perform Nursing and behavioral assessments using appropriate framework.
• Demonstrated skill in the delivery of patient care as a member of a therapeutic team.
• Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis.
• Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan and actively involving patients,
family and the therapeutic team.
• Skill in setting priorities, organizing workload to effectively administer direct patient care.
• Ability to work effective with stress and in crisis situations.
• Performs peer reviews for Red Rock Recovery clients
• Assist and participate in interdisciplinary treatment team meetings.
• Assist Social Worker Position, Activities Director and Physician with other daily groups and assist patients
with meals as needed.
• Assist therapist with therapy groups by leading educational groups, which will focus on medication and health
• Work with staff on discharging of patients when goals are met.
• Initiating care plans and goal setting to adhere to treatment planning standards.
• Housekeeping of Department to include keeping area clean and clutter free for the safety of patients.
• Carry out all written and verbal orders per physician.
• Assist and coordinate with physician potential patient admissions through intake assessments.
• Coordinate the admission of patients with completion of required documentation
• Monitor daily vital signs as ordered by physician.
• Monitor Performance Improvement reports.
• Participates in scheduled staff meeting/inservices.
• Administer patient medications as ordered by the medical provider
Seeking full time night shift (6p-6a)
Must have valid RN license and able to work independently.