Pine Grove Behavioral Health & Addiction Services is seeking an experienced licensed Psychologist to work with our Professional Enhancement Program. The Professional Enhancement Program is designed to help professionals (e.g., physicians, lawyers, dentists, other mental health professionals, and executives) with a variety of concerns that impact their ability to fully function in the workplace. Areas addressed include burnout, professional boundary violations, addiction, interpersonal difficulties, disruptive workplace behaviors or psychiatric conditions that impair practice. The treatment team aims to assist individuals with improving both professional and personal performance while also promoting public safety.
Pine Grove was established in 1984 and now serves as one of the nation’s most comprehensive treatment campuses in the country for psychiatric and addictive diseases with a variety of inpatient, outpatient, and residential programs. Pine Grove’s treatment facilities are headquartered in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
Provides a variety of psychological services in a partial level of care. Functions as an integral member of a multi-disciplinary treatment team. Demonstrates knowledge and skills to appropriately communicate and interact with the patients, families, referral sources and visitors of all age groups while being sensitive to their cultural and religious beliefs. Provides evaluations of impaired professionals.
• Demonstrate the ability to provide group, individual and family therapy to patients within the treatment setting.
• Demonstrate the ability to complete a clinical interview and therapeutically conceptualize data to develop a comprehensive treatment plan.
• Demonstrate the ability to conduct a psychological assessment on impaired professionals with testing, and to prepare a written psychological assessment report.
• Demonstrate the ability to collaborate clinically with a multi-disciplinary treatment team.
• Demonstrate the ability to generate accurate case formulation integrating development, self-report, interview process, collateral information, lab results and other data.
• Demonstrate the willingness and ability to actively participate in helping achieve the objectives of the department; able to work independently as well as with a team.