Main Areas of Responsibility:
As Illinois’ largest provider of substance abuse treatment, joining the team at Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts about a diverse clientele. Gateway welcomes the challenge of constant improvement and is proud to uphold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, and training and development.
Program Director is responsible for:
• Responsible for planning, organizing, directing and controlling the management and delivery of quality client services and related administrative and support activities, within a defined substance abuse treatment program.
• Reviews clinical treatment activities, results and documentation; and ensures compliance with program and Foundation standards and objectives, and applicable contracts and regulations.
• Participates in developing program budgets, goals, and policies; and ensures effective implementation and administration of same.
• Master’s Degree preferred
• Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or advanced licensure required
• 5-7 years of progressively more responsible experience in the substance abuse treatment field with at least 3 years of concurrent supervisory experience
• At least 2 years of treatment experience in a residential corrections environment is a plus
• Must be able to obtain clearance from Dallas County
• Good communication and relationship building experience
• Must have flexibility in schedule
~Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, individuals with a disability and protected veterans.~