Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the NAATP Executive Director (ED) and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties in order to conserve the ED’s time and schedule. Provides high-level organizational support by performing clerical functions, conducting research, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls/meetings, and scheduling travel.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by arranging meetings and calls.
- Manage executive's travel itineraries.
- Communication liaison through screening calls and emails.
- Collect and submit travel receipts; monitor reimbursable travel expenses.
- Records management through an organized filling system.
- Draft letters and documents.
- Record meeting and call discussions.
- Calendar staff and committee meetings.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff, board, and clients.
Office Administrative Responsibilities
- Maintain office supplies inventory and order as needed.
- Collect, scan, and file credit card receipts.
- Welcome guests in the office.
- Maintain kitchen order, make coffee, and pick up lunches.
- Provide assistance answering main company phone when needed.
- Assist in other administrative support tasks.
- Perform other duties that may be necessary or in the best interest of NAATP.
- Special projects as directed by the ED.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Experience in working in a professional office setting.
- Advanced computer and Microsoft Office skills, with the ability to become familiar with association’s specific programs, database, and software
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Part-time position – 24 hours per week
- Health care provided