With a team-oriented focus, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation brings healing and hope to our patients across the United States. Whether it's through our treatment programs, publishing materials, prevention programs or corporate services, our vision is to overcome addiction.
Here at the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, one of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
• Individuals with a Client, Customer, and/or Stakeholder Focus
• Results-oriented attitude
• Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
• Courage and Commitment
• Adaptability and Learning Agility
What do we offer?
• Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)
• Paid Time-Off
• Training Opportunities
• Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
As a Mental Health Professional, you will:
• Participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team, providing mental health treatment services to patients and clients, including assessment and diagnosis, individual and group psychotherapy, crisis intervention and ongoing care planning.
• Provide mental health services to identify and address mental health issues complicating recovery, while supporting and encouraging individual mental health resources utilization.
• Participate in continuing education and professional development to produce the highest quality services and expertise needed for the organization.
• Master's Degree
• Current, active Oregon mental health licensure (LMFT, LCSW, LPC or psychologist)
• Minimum of two years freedom from chemical use problems
• Knowledge of 12 step chemical use treatment approaches and expertise in stages of recovery
• One or more years of experience providing therapy in a mental health/chemical dependency treatment environment
• Five years experience in the mental health
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/r43jff3hhmmcbvx5