Lifeline Connections is a not-for-profit agency that is recognized as a leading behavioral health treatment provider in Washington State, offering a full continuum of care for individuals who have a behavioral health condition. Lifeline Connections' patients receive an unprecedented level of care by highly skilled professionals who know how to help people find and sustain long-term recovery. For over fifty years Lifeline Connections has provided hope, help and healing to thousands of individuals in Washington State and within the Portland, Oregon metro area.
Mental Health Inpatient Program Director– Posting #20-098
The Program Director works closely with the Chief Clinical Officer and is responsible for the provision of clinical and medical services to patients enrolled in their assigned program. This position provides program oversight and supervision for all staff on their assigned unit including service delivery, maintenance of patient records, contract compliance and liaison with various government and private agencies and officials. This position is a member of the Management Team. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
1. Provides oversite and day-to-day supervision of the agency’s involuntary treatment program and other relevant programs as assigned;
2. Coordinates services with Clark County’s Designated Crisis Responder’s (DCR) and Court programs to facilitate the legal processes pursuant to RCW 71.05;
3. Review Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and Revised Codes (RCWs) and Federal regulations pertaining to involuntary behavioral health treatment for adults and other community support services and develop and implement policies and procedures to comply with all codes and regulations;
4. Ensure that continuous quality improvement addresses both patient needs and compliance with WACs, RCWs, and Federal Regulations;
5. Ensure that the agency treatment programs are maintained in such a way to be in substantial compliance with Department of health (DOH), insurance organization reviews, and CARF Surveys;
6. Prepares and submits statistical reports to the Chief Clinical Officer for program compliance with contract performance indicators;
7. Provides clinical supervision of treatment services including case staffing, chart entries, case audits, and treatment plan reviews;
8. Orientation of all new staff to their assigned unit;
9. Ensure compliance with all applicable Lifeline Connections’ contracts;
10. Forms collaborative relationships with community partners;
11. Prepare and present in-service training to staff in order to meet the needs of the changing trends in the program; and
12. Other duties as assigned.