Licensed Social Workers will deliver care throughout Wellbridge and are responsible for the day-to-day psychotherapy and case management requirements of a licensed inpatient medically supervised stabilization and withdrawal program, rehabilitation program and reintegration program. Carries out the Wellbridge vision, values and overall strategic planning, clinical management, patient care, budgeting, financial management and quality management. Promotes service standards and creates a patient-focused caring environment while addressing and meeting the individual needs of all patients. Fosters an environment of collaboration and respect with physician colleagues, nurses and other healthcare team members.
• Provide individual and group therapy for all treatment programs for patients and their family members
• Direct care delivery including but not limited to assessment of physiologic and psychosocial health status
• Delivers modality specific care including but not limited to cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, contingency management, and relapse prevention
• Interviewing patients, establishing treatment goals and plan
• Maintain understanding of current treatments, knowledge, and practices in addiction care and prioritize the use of best and evidence-based practices
• Develop and maintain standard policies, procedures to ensure quality services and compliance with accrediting entities.
• Maintain documentation, patient files, and statistics as required by departmental policies and funding sources
Supervision and Support:
• Model the Wellbridge philosophy of patient-centeredness, empowerment, and cultural proficiency and seek supervision from clinical staff
• Maintains a safe and caring environment for patients that is conducive to positive health teaching, and maintenance; patient and family expectations of care
• Recognizes the need for patient care to be delivered in a culturally sensitive manner and models sensitivity to all staff
• Support a culture of high quality of care across organization.
• Work collaboratively with the Director of Nursing and other nursing colleagues to develop personalized treatment plans
• Support efforts of Wellbridge research team to implement program improvement
• Facilitates the effective provision of support services essential to team-based patient care
• Provide crisis support to other clinicians and patients, as needed and in emergency situations
Planning and Coordination
• Participate in regular clinical team meetings
• Work closely with the clinical and advocacy teams to coordinate services to patients
• Makes recommendations for growth and development of organization
• Responds in a timely fashion to staff concerns and functions proactively to retain staff