Main Areas of Responsibility:
Are you passionate about helping others lead happier, healthier, and more prosperous lives? If you share this deep, unconditional passion for humankind, we want to hear from you!
California Recovery Center provides clinical excellence in the treatment of Substance Use Disorder in an environment that empowers the people we serve to be independent and active planners in their pathway to recovery. This is a different model than traditional SUD programs – if you want to work on the cutting edge and be part of something different then California Recovery Center might be the place for you.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Admissions and Intake
- Answer all calls
- Manage and respond to online treatment inquiries
- Document and notate all calls in our CRM platform
- Do follow up calls/emails
- Verify insurance benefits electronically and over the phone
- Discuss financials related to admission and insurance fees, input financial agreements and payments into our EMR system
- Perform pre-clinical assessments over the phone
- Schedule intakes, coordinate new intakes with the team
- Answer other calls, take a message, and/or route them to the proper person/department