The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is the world's leading organization singularly dedicated to combating addiction to alcohol and drugs with a full continuum of services.
Over the course of a year, we:
• Serve over 15,000 patients annually through treatment centers in Minnesota, California, Illinois, Oregon, New York, and Florida
• Educate over 600 professionals through our accredited Hazelden Graduate School of Addiction Studies, Professionals in Residence program and Summer Institute for Medical Students.
• Provide publishing books and materials for over 32,000 publishing customers
• Provide prevention services to over 50,000 students across the United States and the world
One of our key strategic objectives is people - our employees are essential in the process of propelling our organization forward to meet the challenges and opportunities ahead. Are you ready to excel in these challenges and opportunities? Do you possess the qualities below? Join Our Team!
What are we looking for?
• Individuals with a Client, Customer, and/or Stakeholder Focus
• Results-oriented attitude
• Interpersonal Skills and Teamwork
• Courage and Commitment
• Adaptability and Learning Agility
What do we offer?
• Competitive Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc)
• Paid Time-Off
• Training Opportunities
• Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Free on-site gym (Center City, Plymouth & Rancho Mirage)
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
The Executive Director of East Region / Executive Director of Site oversees the development and implementation of the strategic initiatives that support our mission and vision of Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation. This position can be located in any of the three East Region locations: Chicago, IL, New York, NY, or Naples, FL.
The Executive Director of East Region / Executive Director of Site ensures patient experience and employee engagement are at the forefront; within the policies, standards of care, and parameters of the organization. The Executive Director of East Region / Executive Director of Site is responsible for leading and managing recovery services at the regional level. Providing leadership to the recovery services executive directors within the region. Together, providing strategic direction and driving results at each site for optimal patient experience and outcomes at Hazelden Betty Ford facilities.
• In Collaboration with the director/managers in the facilities, develop and implement strategic operation goals that result in achieving the strategic direction of the board.
• Provide leadership and supervision for each director/manager to implement and monitor results from established strategic goals and action plans.
• Cultivating a safe therapeutic environment that is respectful to patient privacy and confidentiality
Provide vision and direction for development and delivery of adult/youth continuum for substance abuse that are response to the individual, family, community needs and consistent with Hazelden Betty Ford's mission, vision, values and strategic plan.
• As a leader, this position is responsible for:
· Facilitating the selection, placement and development of new and existing employees.
· Conducting one-on-one performance communication sessions with direct reports to measure progress on goals, development plans and provided feedback on progress on a regular basis, including formal annual performance communication.
· Maintaining current job descriptions for all supervised positions.
· Maintaining awareness of Hazelden Betty Ford policies and procedures.
• Masters Degree: MBA, Health Management or related field
• Minimum 7 years experience in a broad functional health management environment
• Minimum 7 years behavioral health care experience
• Certification/License in a primary discipline
• At least 5 years Leadership experience; including overseeing a health management or related field facility
• 12 Step facilitation knowledge
• Licensed drug and alcohol counselor
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/hmr6bgtwfv7q3z8j