Main Areas of Responsibility:
Valley Hope Association is looking for a Executive Director to lead our residential facility in Moundridge, KS. This director will oversee and manage facility leadership. Lead facility performance improvement activities inclusive of clinical, medical, and administrative services. Collaborates with facility management staff to identify and implement improvement activities across the facility Lead Maintains appropriate standards of patient confidentiality ensures clinical staff adheres to all policies and procedures regarding patient information protection and HIPPA. Manages patient census for the residential and/or outpatient treatment facility to meet budgeted goals to ensure financial viability of the facility and adhere to Valley Hope's philosophies, policies, and procedures.
• Master’s degree in a healthcare-related field or the equivalent combination of education and
• Five (5) plus years’ experience in case management.
• Seven (7) plus years of progressive work and relevant industry experience with preference in
healthcare facility of residential/ outpatient treatment program.
• Five (5) plus years of supervisory and/or management experience.
• Work experience with healthcare accreditation with preference within the substance abuse