Dept: DCMH D&A Outpatient (Req #30589)
Drexel Hill, PA
Drug and Alcohol Therapist (Master’s Level)
The Crozer-Keystone Health System Recovery Center located at Delaware County Memorial Hospital is committed to delivering high quality, comprehensive professional services to all people who are suffering from the disease of addiction and associated behaviors, including co-occurring disorders. We use modern, culturally sensitive therapeutic techniques and promote a traditional 12-step method in the healing process.
Therapeutic Practices include Illness Management and Recovery (IMR), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Relapse Prevention and Psychodrama.
Working together with staff and the surrounding community, our goal is to build a healthy, safe, and educated environment for all people to live and work substance-free. All treatment programs include individual and group therapy.
Our substance abuse services include:
• Co-occurring Disorder Treatment
• Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
• Outpatient Treatment (OP)
• Adolescent OP/IOP Recovery Program
• Case Management Services
• Assessment and Referral Services
• Suboxone IOP Treatment
• Severe Mental Illness (SMI) with Co-Occurring Addictions Treatment
• Women’s Group Therapy
• Men’s Group Therapy
• Priority Treatment for Pregnant Women
• MA /MSW license or eligible
• Group skills and experience a must
• CAADC Certification eligible
• ASAM trained
• Experience with D&A or MH
• Advance treatment skills such as IMR, DBT, CBT, Psychodrama
• Familiar with Suboxone, COD and Trauma a plus
• Eligible drivers license
Why work at Crozer-Keystone Health System?
Generous benefits including paid vacation & holiday, health, dental, life insurance, prescription and tuition reimbursement
Conveniently located in suburbs of Philadelphia with no city wage tax
Consistent high employee satisfaction scores
Apply online at https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/ckhs#/job/16732
Delaware County Memorial Hospital (DCMH), one of the founding hospitals of the Crozer-Keystone Health System, is a 168-bed, not-for-profit facility that offers a broad range of acute and specialized services. Established in 1927, DCMH currently admits over 10,000 patients, treats nearly 40,000 Emergency Department patients, completes more than 5,800 surgeries and delivers more than 1,800 babies each year.
Equal Opportunity Employer