Main Areas of Responsibility:
The Director of Residential Services provide and monitor continuity of residential unit services in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a team member in the delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily living situations. This position has many critical functions that are imperative to ensuring the well-being of the clients we serve.
• Supervise the Unit Coordinators, including orientation, training, regular supervisory meetings and/or feedback, scheduled evaluations and disciplinary interventions as required.
• Use a hands-on approach toward managing the organization’s operational teams in the field; responsible for continuing to drive the culture of customer service, quality, integrity and accountability.
• Assume responsibility for the physical maintenance of the units and request necessary repairs or services from the Facilities Supervisor.
• Drive growth by creating efficiencies, motivating through a system of metrics and creating a culture of accountability.
• Participate in the Performance Improvement and Utilization Review process and serve on committees as directed.
• Monitor and ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
• Consult with VP of Clinical Operations to develop policies, goals, objectives and procedures for the residential unit.
• Serve as a member of the Administrative Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
• Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
• Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
• Masters’ Degree and four years of residential experience
• At least 3 years of clinical experience
• Certified Addictions Counselor
• CPR and First Aid training or complete within three months
• Valid Iowa driver’s license