Red Rock Recovery Center is a substance use disorder treatment facility in Lakewood, CO. We strive to provide exceptional services to individuals and families affected by addiction. We work as a collaborative team, where every individual equally contributes to our mission in providing freedom, purpose, and community to those we serve. We are looking for passionate individuals who can join our team in adhering to our core values, which are: Raise the bar, teamwork, balanced approach, growth and contribution, and innovation.
This position is in a facility that will provides detoxification and residential treatment services to adults with substance use and mental health disorders in Morrison, CO. We are looking for experienced and dedicated people to join our team and work in our program.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Supervises and directs nursing department to provide coordinated medical and clinical care for assigned patients in a detox and residential substance abuse treatment facility. Also performs registered nurse duties while on shift (working manager).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Provides coordinated medical and clinical nursing care to meet the needs of patients.
· Performs a full range of nursing services including assessing, planning, administering and evaluating patient care in accordance with team treatment plans.
· Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patient’s medical status upon admission and throughout the patient’s course of treatment.
· Administers medical treatment as prescribed by the physician, including medication administration based on established protocols.
· Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
· Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for patients.
· Oversees medication reconciliation along with reviewing and sign off on medication incident reports.
· Conducts Utilization Review as needed.
· Documents and reports patient progress to treatment team.
· Act in compliance with Red Rock Recovery Center’s regulatory and professional standards and guidelines. Responsible for ensuring compliance with Joint Commission regulations.
· Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team
· Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral status assessments using appropriate framework.
· Demonstrated skill in the delivery of patient care as a member of a therapeutic team.
· Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis.
· Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan and actively involving patients, family and the therapeutic team.
· Skill in setting priorities, organizing workload to effectively administer direct patient care.
· Ability to work effective with stress and in crisis situations. Including medical stabilization of patients experiencing medical complications due to substance abuse withdrawal.
· Performs peer reviews for Red Rock Recovery patients.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervises nursing department.
Responsible for hiring, evaluating, and disciplining staff
Provide regular reports as necessary for medical, clinical, and business development purposes
Ensures that services meet compliance regulations for all governing bodies
To perform this successfully, an individual should have adequate education, experience, and knowledge regarding the nature and treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction. Knowledge of community resources, principles, and techniques of alcoholism, addicts and drug abuse counseling. Understanding of Joint Commission and State regulations and their application in behavioral healthcare facility settings.