The Marketing Director is responsible for expanding the marketing initiatives of Pavillon treatment programs. This includes the activities that help to develop, grow, and maintain both new and existing relationships within the substance use field; and to generate referrals through an established marketing campaign, networking relationships, and other strategies for generating referrals.
Education Requirements: BS/BA in Marketing, Business, or related field or commensurate experience
Experience Requirement: Five years’ experience in the substance use disorder field.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and direct the marketing department
• Generate leads and expand referrals
• Under the direction of the CEO, determine marketing assignments and participation in conferences and marketing activities for Pavillon
• Provide monthly summary report of marketing activities to CEO
• Build marketing strategies to support specific marketing objectives in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
• Oversee marketing data collection insuring that all appropriate persons are recording and tracking data
• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives using data/metrics
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
• Collaborate with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external marketing agency and referral sources
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
• Assess competition from other treatment providers through networking with other marketing teams, external agencies and vendors
• Support all Pavillon initiatives, give useful feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
• Manage and grow social media identities (LinkedIn, FaceBook, Instagram, etc).
• Increase awareness on a local and national level through effective networking and advertising.