The Marketing Director is responsible for expanding the marketing initiatives of Pavillon treatment programs to develop, grow, and maintain both new and existing relationships within the addiction community to generate referrals through an established marketing campaign, self-established relationships, and working with management to contribute to strategic planning for overall marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee marketing department.
• Under the direction of the CEO, travel to marketing assignments in assigned territory.
• Provide monthly summary report of marketing activities to CEO.
• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
• Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
• Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention.
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
• Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and referral sources
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish..
• Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
• Generate leads and expand referrals.
• Support all Pavillon initiatives, give useful feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company.
• Manage and grow social media identities (Linkedin, FaceBook, Instagram, etc).
• Increase awareness on a local and national level through effective networking and advertising.
• Continuous development of new referral sources.