Red Rock Recovery Center is a substance use disorder treatment program which offers a full continuum of care between two facilities in Morrison and Lakewood, CO. We are in an exciting growth period and we are looking for an experienced individual to help lead our clinical operations into the next chapter of our company's journey. We strive to provide exceptional services to individuals and families affected by addiction. We work as a collaborative team, where every individual equally contributes to our mission in providing freedom, purpose, and community to those we serve. We are looking for passionate individuals who can join our team in adhering to our core values, which are: Raise the bar, teamwork, balanced approach, growth and contribution, and innovation.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for providing the clinical oversight of Red Rock Recovery Center’s Detoxification, Residential, and Outpatient Therapeutic Programs. The Director of Clinical Services supervises the clinical staff which is made up of Therapists, Counselors and Recovery Support Specialists. This includes ensuring timely implementation, reporting, and documentation of a variety of functions including safety, quality improvement, and compliance standards. The Director of Clinical Services also performs direct services to clients including individual therapy, case management, providing group therapies, development/implementation of treatment/discharge plans, and aftercare planning. The Clinical Supervisor’s position is responsible for supervising/signing off on all behavioral health services administered by the clinical team under their license. The Director of Clinical Services will lead clinical training meetings and maintain the program schedule as needed. The Clinical Director is responsible for ensuring quality assurance and performance improvement and required by Colorado Office of Behavioral Health.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following:
1. Audits charts and services to ensue all services are being delivered in accordance with state and federal regulatory guidelines.
2. Oversees the Residential Program Director and Assistant Director of Clinical Services, ensuring that their teams provide a therapeutic program to the individuals we serve.
3. Ensure any documentation or forms are all complete by reviewing records and consulting staff on documentation and therapeutic best practices.
4. Assists the Chief Operating Officer with program planning, implementation and evaluation of activities.
5. Supervises staff in assessing social, emotional and economic causes of problem behavior and mental or emotional disorders and in developing and modifying treatment and develops alternative plans of cases.
6. Coordinates the assignment of cases, conducts staff meetings and provides training to ensure that all programs have the coverage needed.
7. Personally, handles some of the more complex cases; performs a variety of direct clinical, diagnostic and treatment.
8. Ensures compliance related to federal, state and local regulations, as well as departmental policies and procedures.
9. Respond to emergencies and initiates action as required.
10. Demonstrates knowledge of ASAM criteria for all levels of care.
11. Engages in appropriate written and verbal communication with families, insurance companies, and other professionals
12. Recruit and train staff.
13. Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Knowledge: The incumbent will:
1. Possess a basic knowledge of administrative functions including, interpersonal communications, office etiquette, and computer skills.
2. Advanced knowledge of 12-step treatment model and its application in residential treatment.
3. Possess strong clinically ethical standards.
4. Possess an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
5. Knowledge of dual diagnosis treatment practices including non-pharmacological symptom management techniques.
6. Advanced knowledge of HIPAA regulations and CFR 42 requirements.
7. Possess a basic understanding of report generation, graphical analysis, and data interpretation.
8. Possess effectiveness in building/organizing department trainings, group curriculum and quality control standards within the clinical department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES: The following requirements and preferences will be evaluated and verified to establish employment eligibility.
1. Valid Colorado License LMFT, LCSW, LPC, or Licensed Clinical Psychologist is required
2. Master’s degree.
3. 1-3 Years of experience in managing/building clinical teams and programming, preferred.
4. Utilization Review experience is a plus.
5. LAC is preferred
6. At least 1 year in Director position is preferred
Residential Program Director, Assistant Clinical Director, Front Desk Assistant, Therapy team
Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
Time Management: Managing one's own time in order to accomplish tasks
Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people
Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do
Instructing: Teaching others how to do something