Riverside Recovery of Tampa, a premier and leading provider care substance abuse treatment center, is seeking a qualified Director of Clinical Services to oversee our Clinical Program. Come and join a winning Team offering competitive pay and excellent benefits package!
Must consent to pre-employment drug screen, background check and all other applicable pre-employment screening.
Overview: The Director of Clinical Services is a critical position and will report directly to the CEO. The successful candidate will be tasked with providing and maintaining an exceptional level of quality care with a consistent average length of stay, effective coordination with the utilization management team and overall success rate of client program completion. This position will oversee the hiring, evaluating, scheduling, development of staff and supervision of the clinical team. The Director of Clinical Services will ensure that Riverside’s Clinical Programming meets and complies with The Joint Commission and DCF standards and licensing regulations. The Director of Clinical Services will use their analytical and problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to address issues as they arise.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations that include client admissions and approvals, client staffing, client emergencies and documentation requirements
• Partner and work closely with utilization management, nursing and medical teams as needed
• Ensure that all clinical team members utilize evidence-based treatment modalities
• Provide ongoing education and training of any new advanced and innovative evidence-based treatments to clinical team members to improve client outcomes and success rates
• Facilitate weekly Treatment Team and weekly supervision of Registered Interns
• Provide weekly updates to CEO