Are you inspired by hope? At Serenity Lane we believe recovery from addiction is possible. That’s why we look for people who share our passion for turning potential into reality.
As a member of the executive team, the Director of Business Development is responsible for leading the strategy and process improvement initiatives of the Admissions Department and the Outreach/Sales team.
• Lead the Outreach/Sales team and the Admissions Department in ways that promote coordination and teamwork between the two divisions.
• Focus sales team on developing new business relationships; Adjust team assignments and reconfigure sales territory plans as necessary to ensure set goals are met. Communicate regularly with clients and referral partners to ensure continued satisfaction with Serenity Lane’s services.
• Cultivate and develop relationships with potential and ongoing business partners in order to grow market share, service volume and brand recognition.
• Manage a geographically disbursed sales team. Guide and mentor team members in assessing difficult situations, resolving customer service problems, adjusting approaches and strategies, and monitoring outcomes.
• Ensure clinical compliance standards and excellence in customer service.
• Ensure effective collaboration among Admission, Outreach, Mental Health, Medical and Clinical teams.
• Responsible for budget forecasting, managing expenditures and planning for short and long-term sales needs.
• Research and implement software tools that improve the quality and efficiency of sales and outreach activities and reporting capabilities.
• Partner with the Director of Marketing to insure marketing and sales efforts are aligned.
• Collaborate with the CEO and Executive team regarding staffing, organizational goals, strategic planning, and budgeting.
• Represent Serenity Lane at community events with outreach staff.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business or public administration or a related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 5-7 years of experience working in high-level managerial roles in complex and dynamic substance use treatment organizations.
• Knowledge of healthcare administration and policies.
• Exceptionally high level of problem-solving and analytical abilities necessary to organize, plan and direct activities and operations
• High level of communication skills necessary to present a vision for business growth, to deal effectively in person and in writing with a wide variety of influential persons inside and outside the organization, and to provide appropriate leadership to assigned teams.
• High level of influence and persuasion skills necessary to forge partnerships, implement change and explain and resolve frequently complex issues. Ability to establish strong communication link and credibility with customers, prospects, and management team.
Pay: Commensurate with qualifications
We are looking for a mission-driven, energetic, experienced and highly motivated individuals for this role
In addition to a comprehensive compensation package which includes health and wellness benefits (medical, dental vision), time off benefits (paid vacation and sick time), and financial security benefits (403(b), life insurance, education assistance), you will be joining a supportive and collaborative culture fostered by leaders and colleagues who are available, open and invested in the success of their teams and therefore the success of their patients in their journey of recovery.
If you are searching for meaningful work where you can contribute to a mission that makes a lasting difference in your community as part of a dynamic team, then Serenity Lane is the right place for you!
Drug Free Workplace (free of substances of abuse including Cannabis THC).
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check will be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
COVID-19 considerations: As part of the healthcare sector in Oregon and Washington and the Governor mandates, in order to be qualified for employment at our organization, final candidates to staff, clinical, volunteer, student employee positions and contractors, must be fully vaccinated or receive an approved exemption. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual received both doses of a FDA authorized or approved two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or one dose of a FDA authorized or approved single-dose COVID-19 vaccine, AND at least 14 days have passed since the individual’s final dose of COVID-19 vaccine. Exception forms will be available after successful completion of the interview process.