Pearl of the Sea Retreat is a new startup addiction healing facility on beautiful Anastasia Island in Saint Augustine, Florida. Our facility is a luxurious mansion on the Intracoastal Waterway. We are seeking a world-class Director of Business Development with a proven track record of success in leading/growing teams in addiction treatment/behavioral health. This position, along with the CEO and other senior staff will make up the original management team of Pearl of the Sea Retreat. The Director of Business Development has the opportunity to help build an evidence-based program which provides best-in-class client outcomes.
The Business Development Director must have extensive understanding of the facility’s treatment program and philosophy, admission process and criteria, support and administrative services, and knowledge of various aspects of the Recovery and Mental Health Industry. The Business Development Director will provide professional support to the facility through market planning and execution; team leadership; performance monitoring and competitive/ industry knowledge; and close collaboration with facility leadership and internal/external sales team professionals to achieve successful marketing performance and annual admissions goals.
The Business Development Director is responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives. Evaluates market conditions, branding and messaging, customer research, competitor data, and implements on-going marketing plan alterations as needed.
This is a full-time position with some travel required.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan, working closely with the CEO, Clinical Director, Admissions Director, and other key leaders at the facility.
- Collaborate with key facility staff to develop marketing programs, monitor inquiry and admissions performance, and refine plans as appropriate.
- Serve as facility marketing liaison to sales leadership and field team(s) for proactive outbound communication.
- Monitor marketing/referral performance and results.
- Identify marketing/admission barriers in the region and assist in resolving issues to facilitate improved relations with referral sources and improve referral process.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing and/ or external vendor to guide all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- Conduct market research to identify market requirements for current and future relationships.
- Spend time directly in the field with key referent accounts and/or in coordination with their designated sales team members.